Westborough High School will offer the following sports in the Winter of 2017-18.
Boys and Girls Basketball- V, JV1, JV2
Boys Ice Hockey- V, JV
Girls Ice Hockey- co-op with Shrewsbury High School
Boys and Girls Indoor Track
Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving
Boys and Girls Alpine Skiing
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met by November 19th, 2017.
1) All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the nurse by 11/19/17. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
2) The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
3) Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must read the policies and complete the acknowledgement portion of this form.
4) All students participating in sports at WHS must take an Impact Test once per year. Students that played a fall sport do NOT need to retake it. If you are playing a sport for the first time this year in the winter you must take ImPact. Instructions can be found on the Athletics Website.
5) Families will be billed for the winter season two weeks after tryouts. Students must not have an outstanding balance from prior seasons to be eligible to tryout.