Westborough High School will offer the following sports in the spring of 2020:
Baseball- JV2, JV1, Varsity
Softball- JV, Varsity
Boys Lacrosse- JV, Varsity
Girls Lacrosse- JV, Varsity
Boys Track and Field
Girls Track and Field
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met by March 9th, 2020.
1) All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the nurse by March 9th, 2020. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
2) The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
3) Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must read the policies and complete the acknowledgement portion of this form.
4) All students participating in a spring sport must have an ImPact baseline test on file. IF YOU TOOK IMPACT FOR A FALL or WINTER SPORT, YOU ARE ALL SET. If you have not yet taken ImPact this school year, please do so. Instructions can be found on the Athletics Website.
5) Families will be billed for the spring season two weeks after tryouts. Students must not have an outstanding balance from prior seasons to be eligible to tryout.