Westborough High School will offer the following sports in the Fall of 2018. 1st practice/tryout dates are listed.
Football- Fr, JV, Varsity- August 17th
Field Hockey- JV-2, JV-1, Varsity- August 23rd
Boys Soccer- JV-2, JV-1, Varsity- August 23rd
Girls Soccer- JV-2, JV-1, Varsity-August 24th
Boys Cross Country- August 23rd
Girls Cross Country- August 23rd
Volleyball- August 23rd
Boys Golf- August 23rd
Cheerleading- August 23rd
Coaches may provide suggestions for camps, clinics, or leagues during the summer months but they are NOT a requirement for making a team. Summer participation in camps, clinics, or leagues can help improve skill development but the choice to attend or not is completely up to individual families.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met by August 16th, 2018.
1) All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the nurse by 8/16/18. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
2) The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
3) Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must read the policies and complete the acknowledgement portion of this form.
4) All students participating in a fall sport must take an ImPact baseline test. Instructions can be found on the Athletics Website.
5) Families will be billed for the fall season two weeks after tryouts. Students must not have an outstanding balance from prior seasons to be eligible to tryout.