Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure that the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- THE PRE PARTICIPATION FORM (PHYSICAL) IS STILL A HARD COPY FORM. ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL AND THE FORM MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE COACH/ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT BEFORE ANY ATHLETIC ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE.
- Completion of the online form, as well as a signed and completed physical form, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic department.
- If valid, physicals are kept on file and do not need to be resubmitted when completing a new registration.
- Parents and students are responsible for keeping medical history current on Family ID. Failure to do so could result in non-participation or dismissal.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility or the registration process, please contact the Athletic Director, Michael Turner.
- Please contact FamilyID Support at (781) 205-2800 ext 1, and support@familyID.com, for any help or questions regarding registrations