Welcome to West Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School Winter Registration. All parents/guardians must complete the following form to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
*TRYOUTS for the winter season will begin on Monday, December 2, 2019. The deadline to sign up for winter sports is Thursday, November 28, 2019 at midnight.
*THERE WILL BE A $25 FEE FOR ANY LATE REGISTRATIONS-DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 28, 2019 TO SIGN UP FOR WINTER SPORTS.
*PAYMENT CAP is 2 students, $400, any additional students are included in the $400 cost.
*Please be aware of the WB Transportation Policy:
- All team members are expected to travel to and return from an athletic contest with their team on school transportation. Only in extenuating circumstances will there be any exceptions. Exceptions to this policy must be requested in writing to the Director of Athletics, Principal, or Assistant Principal by the student’s parent/guardian the day before an athletic contest.
To be eligible for athletics, a student MUST:
1. Be present with their parent/guardian over the age of 18 when signing all statements in the registration.
2. Have a current pre-participation physical exam on file with the school nurse. Pre-participation physicals are good for 13 months and all athletes must have a current physical on file before he/she can participate in tryouts/sports at WBMSHS.
3. Sign up on through FamilyID registration portal.
4. Have an updated impact test on file. Audra Robbins, our trainer, will contact you, if you need an updated impact test.
5. Fulfilled the academic requirements for participation as listed in the WBMSHS Athletic Code.
If you have any questions regarding the winter season, please contact the school's Athletic Director:
Jennifer Hammel, at 508-894-1220 ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or by email at email@example.com.