Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Watauga High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent/legal guardian. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of these forms as well as uploading of an up to date physical will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days. You may upload the physical yourself during the registration process, you can turn in the hard copy to your coach, or turn in the hard copy to the AD and they can upload it for you if needed.
- Due to Covid 19 the NC State Board of Education and the NCHSAA granted an extension to sports physicals that were completed between March 2019 and May 2020. Complete information in regards to these updates can be found HERE.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Dustin Kerley.