Only a parent or guardian may fill out this online form, not your student athlete. Policies and agreements can only be signed by a signatory 18 years or older.
* Please have the student athlete sign their agreement when it asks for the student-athlete's signature.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION CHECK LIST
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
• Your student-athlete's physician information
• Health information (e.g. diagnoses, medications, special requirements)
• Health Insurance Information
• Permanent six digit Student ID #
- PARENT/STUDENT COMPLETE ALL OF THE SECTIONS BELOW.
- PHYSICAL (REQUIRED YEARLY BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DOCTOR OR NURSE PRACTITIONER ONLY). Click here for the Sports Physical Form
- Sports Physicals are good for one calendar year
We also encourage you to go to the NfhsLearn link to take free courses to help you and your athlete. We recommend in particular Concussion in Sports, Creating a Safe and Respectful Environment, Heat Illness Prevention, Positive Sport Parenting, Sportsmasnhip, Sports Nutrition and Sudden Cardiac Arrest. There are many more courses available free to you and your athlete too!