Welcome to Ware Junior/Senior High School sports registration.
All students will be required to register online using Family ID. There will be no paper forms accepted. Once student-athletes have registered and all proper paperwork is on file, you will then receive a confirmation email that your student-athlete is eligible for play. ***BE SURE CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND REGISTER ALL ATHLETES UNDER THEIR OWN NAME. IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN PLAYING, YOU NEED TO REGISTER EACH PARTICIPANT UNDER YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT.
Required prior to tryouts: All registration forms & an updated physical uploaded to Family ID.
Uploading a physical to your registration is easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have a digital copy of the physical available. (either a scanned copy or photo saved to your computer)
2. Log in to your FamilyID account.
3. On the blue bar at the top of the page, click REGISTRATIONS.
4. Click the 'Add or Update Info' link below the 'Summary' button to the right of your registration.
5. This will take you to the form. You can find the blue 'CHOOSE FILE' button under the Participant Information area, then upload your file or photo.
6. Press Continue at the bottom to save your upload and notify the school.
Payments: Registration will not be complete until you make a payment. Payment must be received by March 25th via cash or check. Please bring payment to our Spring registration and team meeting night on Thursday March 5th from 6:00 to 7:30 or see Terry Moriarty or Thomas Shamgochian.