Before a student-athlete is cleared to attend “First Day of Practice-Tryout', a student athlete MUST do the following:
- Complete and Submit the below MHS Athletic Registration
- For your convenience you can upload or drop off at the Front Office a current doctor's physical dated ON/AFTER 2/16/2019 (no exceptions per MIAA regulations)
- Submit the annual User Fee Payment via online payment at the end of this registration through my school bucks.
*All registrations must be complete by 11:59pm on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
Marblehead Public School User-Activity Fee Rates for year 2019-2020 extracurricular activities with a paid coach OR advisor.
- Interscholastic sports $209
- Family maximum payment is $607
TO APPLY FOR A WAIVER OF THE USER/ACTIVITY FEE
- Apply for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program in the Assistant Principal's Office. The student does not need to have the free/reduced lunch. The family income is the deciding factor for the waiver eligibility. This is confidential information.
- Apply for a partial payment schedule in the Athletic Office. Payment dates will be arranged. This is confidential information.
- Direct a written request for a waiver to the Athletic Director citing reasons for your request. All such requests will be confidential. You will be notified of the waiver of your fee.