Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2018-2019 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the VSMS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this registration along with a valid physical are required before a player may participate in ANY VSMS athletic activity.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office or AD.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Josh Fisher.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements (could not have failed 2 classes for the previous nine week report card), meet age and attendance requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.
- Students must be in attendance by 11:15 to participate in athletics after school that day.