PROVIDED BY DEAN TRANSPORTATION
517-541-2772 phone/ 517-541-2780 fax
Students attending Potterville Public Schools who live within the boundaries of the school district may ride district buses under the conditions of the transportation handbook.
- Any changes In your student's pick up and/or drop off location(s) will not be accepted by phone. All changes must be submitted in writing at least 3 days In advance of effective date, any change's must be for at least 20 school days
- Students must be at least 4 years of age to ride Potterville Public School buses.
- School start up dead line is August 3rd, any request after that may take up to two weeks after school start up due to high volume of changes at start up time.
- If buses are full you will be placed on a waiting list.
- If you do not ride for two weeks, your place may be given to someone else and you will be added to a waiting list if the bus is full when you wish to resume.
Students may have only one pick up location and one drop off location. Both locations must be in the Potterville Public Schools District. Pick up location and drop off location do not have to be the same.