- Congratulations! Welcome to the Blackstone Valley Tech!
- BVT must receive a MASSACHUSETTS TRANSFER CARD, a copy of your most recent TRANSCRIPT, and, if applicable, any recently developed IEPs, 504 Plans and/or any other relevant reports, from your son’s previous school.
- You should notify the school nurse from your son/daughter’s previous school to mail MEDICAL RECORDS to BVT’s School Nurse's Office.
- If your son/daughter is currently on an IEP, a Transitional IEP Meeting must be held prior to matriculating at Blackstone Valley Tech. Notify BVT immediately by contacting Student Support Services at 508-529-7758 ext. 3017 if you have any questions.
- Summer Reading Assignments – Please refer to Summer Reading List.
- The nurse’s packet enclosed with the acceptance letter must be completed and returned by the deadline listed in your letter of acceptance to the attention of the Nurse’s Office.
Please go to Admissions to view BVT's Admissions webpage.
IMPORTANT PHONE EXTENSIONS:
- Special Education Services x3017
- 504 Services x3011
- Nurses' Office x3005/x3006
- ELL/ESL x3117
- Athletics/Student Activities x3141
Spanish: Se necesitar de ayuda en espanol, por favor llame al escritorio de orientacion al telefone 508-529-7758.
Portuguese: Se voce precisar de ajuda em portugues, por favor contactar o escritorio de orientacao no telephone 508-529-7758.