This is the online registration form for Township of Union Public Schools. Registration for all sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline.
Per the State of New Jersey and the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
With the passage of the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act, New Jersey has set the standard by requiring that thorough evaluation be conducted for the silent cardiac abnormalities that may lead to the sudden death of a student-athlete. The below requirements are mandated by the state of New Jersey without exception to participate in athletics.
Requirements for Participation in High School Athletics
A student-athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY after the following has been completed, submitted, and reviewed by the athletic department.
- Parent/Guardian and student-athlete must complete the FamilyID registration form and submit electronically to Union Athletics by the registration deadline.
- The PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATION must be printed out, completed and submitted to the school.
- Health History Form (page 1&2) completed by parent or guardian.
- Pre-Particiation Physical Exam Form and Clearance Form (page 3 & 4) must be completed by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant.
- completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
The Preparticipation Physical Exam Form and the Preparticipation Clearance Form (pages 3 & 4 of the Preparticipation Evaluation Form) require the signature of a health care provider.
The NJ State Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module can be accessed by clicking here.