Registration opens February 13, 2020
Welcome to online registration for Todd Middle School SPRING Athletics.
Each sport season, before the student athlete can try out, he/she must have the following up to date in the nurse's office:
1. A current Sports Physical completed, signed, and stamped by a physician licensed by New York State to practice medicine. Your child may use their personal physician’s physical as long as it clearly states that they are cleared for athletic participation. The school medical director will review the physical and give final clearance. If no physical form is received, an examination by the school physician will be scheduled for the student. All physicals are valid for a 12-month period.
2. Students who need medications such as inhalers or Epi-Pens must have a doctor’s note on file in the Nurse’s Office prior to participating in sports. These notes are good for the school year. Any student who fails the vision part of the exam must have vision clearance from an eye care professional prior to participating. If the school examiner places any other restrictions on participation, medical clearance will be necessary before the student will be allowed to participate.
3. An Interim Health History form completed and signed by the student's parent/guardian. (Unless the student receives a sports physical by a licensed physician within the immediately preceding 30 calendar days.)
4. The parent acknowledgment and permission to participate must be electronically signed by the student's parent/guardian.
When the above is received by the Nurse/Athletic Department, a student will be eligible for participation.
Spring Sports start dates:
Modified - March 16th
* Practice/tryout schedules will be emailed to all registrants prior to the start of the season.