In partnership with Seattle Public Schools, Seattle Parks and Recreation will be offering summer learning opportunities for McClure Students.
ONLINE INTEREST FORM
- Fill out this online form.
- If you are not sure about which program your student is eligible for, please contact Kristin Evans (email@example.com or 206-849-9180).
- Additional registration information may be required depending on the program
(2) Access to additional resources and programming including some live classes, small group instruction, and enrichment. McClure students approaching grade level standards and/or recommended by a McClure teachers or counselors are eligible. Program dates July 6th - July 31st with specific program dates and assignment deadlines.
(3) Bridge program for incoming McClure 6th graders (August 3rd to 7th) focusing on the skills and mindset to be successful in middle school, support the transitional process, and introduce students to McClure.
You may select multiple programs if your student is eligible. If you are not sure about which program your student is eligible for, please contact Kristin Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-849-9180).