Early Registration runs from January 1-March 1. The weekly discounted fee is $175 - week 2 is $105 for three days.
We are delighted to announce that we are holding our 2019 camp at the Medway Middle School once again. The numerous benefits the school offers - new courts for tennis and dodge ball, new blacktop area near the concession stand, numerous fields for activities and sports, shaded areas for crafts and games, two gyms for heat relief and rainy days and an air-conditioned cafeteria - ensure all campers will enjoy their experience every day.
IMPORTANT CAMP UPDATES:
- CAMP WAIT LIST - If a week is marked as FULL, please register your child(ren) for our wait list, located as the last option on the registration page.
- Up-to-date information will be added throughout the summer. Please have the link to our FamilyID page easily accessible.
Ages - Children entering Kindergarten through Grade 6
- Full Day 9:00am-4:00pm
- Early Drop-Off 7:30am
- Late Pick-Up 5:00pm
Fees (Effective March 1)
- Full Day - $195/week ($120/week 2 only - no camp July 4 & 5)
- Early Drop-Off - $60/week
- Late Pick-Up - $50/week
- Both Early & Late Options - $90/week
- IMPORTANT - Payment is due at the time of registration or within 5 days if paying by check. Families will be sent reminder emails via FamilyID if payment is past due. Registrations will be cancelled without payment.
- Camp Director - Highly-trained and available to families to answer questions and address concerns.
- Head Counselors - Energetic and highly-qualified teachers who bring with them years of experience, creative ideas and tons of enthusiasm.
- Counselors - Experienced and able to lead group activities, games, programs and always ensure safety.
- Leaders-in-Training - Always ready to lend a hand throughout the day.
- Weekly field trips at no additional fee
- Tennis courts
- Basketball, dodge ball and street hockey
- Fields for games - soccer, kickball and much more
- Enormous water slide & other water activities
- Arts & crafts, science activities, cooking projects and games
- Free frozen treats
- Indoor facilities on rainy days
- Friday pizza lunch at no additional fee
What to Bring
- Backpack with a water bottle, towel, hat, sunscreen, socks and sneakers. You may wear flip flops/sandals, but sneakers and socks are required for some games and activities.
- Bathing suits should be worn under clothing every day.
- Lunchbox with a healthy lunch, several snacks and an ice pack. Please indicate all food allergies when registering.
- Sunscreen must be applied by parent before drop-off and will be reapplied by camper/staff after lunch.
- Remember to label everything!
- All campers must be signed-in and out every morning and afternoon by a parent or caregiver. Head staff must be notified if there are any changes to the person picking up at the end of the day. A driver's license must be presented at pick-up.
- If your child is on medication, please administer before leaving home. If medication is required during the day, a note from both the doctor and parent is required. Medications must be given to the Camp Director on the first day of camp.
Directions to Medway Middle School, 45 Holliston Street, Medway: Click on the link in LOCATIONS
Course Number: SA-19
Scroll down to select the session(s) and then complete participant information.