* * We are excited to offer a discounted early registration for our 2018 Summer Adventures Camp! Do not miss out this year - all eight weeks filled in 2017 * *
CAMP LOCATION CHANGE:
Due to the much-anticipated improvements scheduled for Choate Park this summer, our 2018 camp will take place at the Medway Middle School. Everything campers and families love about our outdoor camp will remain the same - numerous fields for activities and sports, shaded areas for crafts and games, courts for tennis and dodge ball, basketball courts, a track and playground area. On rainy days, we will move the fun indoors using two gyms and the cafeteria.
DISCOUNTED EARLY REGISTRATION:
- $25 weekly discount (Week 2 - $20 discount due to July 4 holiday)
- 5 day camp
- Children entering grades K-6
- Online registrations only
- Payment must be received when registering; spots will not be held without payment
- Discount cannot be applied to the early drop-off / late pick-up options
- Please remember to register for early drop-off / late pick-up at this time
IMPORTANT CAMP UPDATES:
- If a week is marked as full, we strongly encourage families to contact our office so that we may put your child's name on our wait list.
- Up-to-date information will be added throughout the summer. Please have the link to our FamilyID page easily accessible.
Ages - Children entering Kindergarten through Grade 6
- Full Day 9:00am-4:00pm
- Early Drop-Off 7:30am
- Late Pick-Up 5:00pm
Fees (Weekly fee as of April 2)
- Full Day - $175/week (Week 2 - $145 fee due to July 4 holiday)
- Early Drop-Off - $60/week
- Late Pick-Up - $50/week
- Both Early & Late Options - $90/week
- Camp Director - Highly-trained and available to families to answer questions and address concerns.
- Head Counselors - Energetic and highly-qualified teachers who bring with them years of experience, creative ideas and tons of enthusiasm.
- Counselors - Experienced and able to lead group activities, games, programs and always ensure safety.
- Leaders-in-Training - Always ready to lend a hand throughout the day.
- Weekly field trips at no additional fee
- Tennis courts
- Basketball, dodge ball and street hockey
- Fields for games - soccer, kickball and much more
- Enormous water slide & other water activities
- Arts & crafts, science activities, cooking projects and games
- Free frozen treats
- Indoor facilities on rainy days
- Friday pizza lunch at no additional fee
What to Bring
- Backpack with a water bottle, towel, hat, sunscreen, socks and sneakers. You may wear flip flops/sandals, but sneakers and socks are required for some games and activities.
- Bathing suits should be worn under clothing every day.
- Lunchbox with a healthy lunch, several snacks and an ice pack. Please indicate all food allergies when registering.
- Sunscreen must be applied before drop-off.
- Remember to label everything!
- All children must be signed-in and out every morning and afternoon by a parent or caregiver. Head staff must be notified if there are any changes to the person picking up at the end of the day. A driver's license must be presented at pick-up.
- If your child is on medication, please administer before leaving home. If medication is required during the day, a note from both the doctor and parent is required. Medications must be given to the Camp Director on the first day of camp.
Directions to Medway Middle School - Click on the link in LOCATIONS
Course Number - SA-18
Scroll down to select the session(s) and then complete participant information.