In order to follow health and safety guidelines set forth by the State during the COVID-19 reopening approach, Early and Late Options are no longer available. Summer Adventures Camp hours are 9am-4pm.
Registration begins February 1, 2020. Please register ONLY for the weeks that you know your child will attend. Cancellations - refund requests, minus a $50 cancellation fee for each week cancelled, will only be issued if a child's spot can be filled from the wait list. Please use the wait list option if a week has reached its maximum registration.
** To view additional summer programs offered by Community Education, please click here. **
We are delighted to announce that Summer Adventures 2020 will be located at the Medway Middle School once again. This location offers both indoor and outdoor options. New courts for tennis and dodgeball, new blacktop area for basketball and street hockey, numerous fields for activities and sports, tents for crafts and games, two gyms and an air-conditioned cafeteria are available daily.
IMPORTANT CAMP UPDATES:
Health and Immunization Records are needed at the time of registration. Please upload your camper's health and immunization forms in the required section.
- CAMP WAIT LIST - If a week is marked as FULL, please register your child(ren) for our wait list, located as the last option on the registration page.
- Up-to-date information will be added throughout the summer. Please have the link to our FamilyID page easily accessible.
Ages - Children entering Kindergarten - Children entering Grade 6 (must be 5 yrs. by June 29)
- Full Day 9:00am-4:00pm
- Early Drop-Off 7:30am - NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Late Pick-Up 5:00pm - NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Full Day - $225/week ($180/week 2 only - 4 day week)
- Early Drop-Off - $60/week
- Late Pick-Up - $50/week
- Both Early & Late Options - $90/week
- End of day late fee: $1.00 per minute after 4:00pm for full day, or $1.00 per minute after 5:00pm for late pick up.
- IMPORTANT - Payment is due at the time of registration or within 5 days if paying by check. Families will be sent reminder emails via FamilyID if payment is past due. Registrations will be cancelled after 5 days without payment.
- Camp Director / Co-Director- Experienced teachers certified in CPR/First Aid, focused on providing an exciting camp experience in a safe environment.
- Head Counselors - Energetic and highly qualified teachers who bring with them years of experience, creative ideas and tons of enthusiasm.
- Counselors - Experienced and dependable leaders who interact with campers during all camp activities.
- Leaders-in-Training - Volunteers who help staff and campers throughout the day.
- Weekly Field trips and YMCA Swim (no additional cost)
- Tennis courts
- Sports: Basketball, dodgeball and street hockey
- Fields for games - soccer, kickball, whiffle ball, flag football and much more...
- Enormous Water slide & other water activities
- Arts & crafts, science activities, games, Legos and toys
- Playground at Burke-Memorial School
- End of the day popsicles (free of charge)
- Indoor facilities on rainy days / extreme heat days: Gyms/Cafeteria
- Friday pizza lunch at no additional cost
What to Bring
- Backpack with a large insulated water bottle, towel, hat, sunscreen, change of clothes, socks and sneakers. Flip flops/sandals are permitted, however, sneakers and socks are required for various activities.
- Bathing suits should be worn under clothing every day.
- Lunch Cooler with ice packs, a healthy lunch and several snacks. Please indicate all food allergies when registering.
- Sunscreen must be applied by parent before drop-off and will be reapplied by camper/staff after lunch.
- Remember to label everything!
*************Please do not send disposable water bottles to camp. Campers must have a refillable water bottle, labeled with his/her name. *****************
- All campers must be signed-in and out every morning and afternoon by a parent or caregiver. Head staff must be notified if there are any changes to the person picking up at the end of the day. A driver's license must be presented at pick-up.
- If your child is on medication, please administer before leaving home. If medication is required during the day, a doctor's order and parent note is required. Medications must be given to the Camp Director/Co-Director on the first day of camp.
Directions to Medway Middle School, 45 Holliston Street, Medway: Click on the link in LOCATIONS
Course Number: SA-20
Scroll down to select the session(s) and then complete participant information.