Welcome to Walla Walla High School (WWHS) Athletics FamilyID registration.
Summer Kids Camp forms can be found here as they become available.
- Only the parent/legal guardian may fill out this online form.
- Current medical insurance is required. Insurance may be purchased through Myers/Stevens/Toohey if needed. (www.myers-stevens.com)
- NEW for BDSC- A current hard copy of your child's physical must be on file with WWHS. NOTE: Before your child may participate in WWSD Summer Athletics Programs please make sure an updated copy of their sports physical is on file with the school by calling 526-8633 or 527-3020 or you can view the date on file through Skyward, under Health Info. Physicals must have no limitations and be good for the entire length of their chosen summer sport season.
- This program is open only to students enrolled in Walla Walla School District.
- Summer Program registration, including BDSC, will not be accepted after 6/21 at 2 pm.