Welcome to Walla Walla High School (WWHS) Athletics FamilyID registration.
***THESE SUMMER PROGRAMS ARE FOR GRADES 9-12 ONLY*** Summer Kids Camp forms can be found here.
Link to Middle School BDAD registration (https://www.wwymca.org/online-registration/)
- Only the parent/legal guardian may fill out this online form.
- Current medical insurance is required. Insurance may be purchased through Myers/Stevens/Toohey if needed. (www.myers-stevens.com)
- For everything EXCEPT BDAD, a current hard copy of your child's physical must be on file with WWHS. NOTE: Before your child may participate in WWHS Summer Athletics Programs please make sure an updated copy of their sports physical is on file with the school by calling 526-8633 or 527-3020 or you can view the date on file through Skyward, under Health Info. Physicals must have no limitations and be good for the entire length of their chosen summer sport season.
- These programs (including BDAD) are open only to students enrolled in Walla Walla High School or Lincoln High School)
- Summer Program registration, including BDAD, will not be accepted after 6/22 at 2 pm.