Welcome to the Neshannock Student Driving Permit registration site. Your Child is going to be driving to school at Neshannock. By registering your child, you and your child are agreeing to the Neshannock Township School District Driving Permit, rules and regulations.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions: If you already have an account skip to step 2.
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to participate in any extra curricular activity at Neshannock driving to school or playing a sport during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
The following are Rules and Regulations Governing Student Driving Permits at Neshannock:
NO STUDENT MAY PARK ON SCHOOL CAMPUS WITHOUT FIRST REGISTERING FOR A PERMIT ON FAMILYID AND HAVING THEIR DRIVING PERMIT APPROVED BY THE FRONT OFFICE AS BEING COMPLETE AND PROPER!
Students Must Park In The Front Lot Only
1. The speed limit on school property is 15 MPH.
2. Upon entering school property student drivers should proceed immediately to the student parking lot.
3. Students are to park in the front lot only. Students are to take only one parking space. The front parking area is designated for faculty and visitors ONLY.
4. Loud music played from car stereos on school property is prohibited.
5. In case of an emergency situation, students must notify the office if they are driving a car that is not on file.
6. Students are not to go to their car during the day without the permission of a proper school authority.
7. Student drivers are required to be in their homerooms prior to 8:05 A.M.
8. Driving-permits-must-be-hung on the rear view mirror.
9. Replacement driving permits may be purchased for $5.00. Initial driving permits require a non-refundable $52.00 fee if you pay online. (If you pay by check, the $2 processing fee will be dropped and the total will be $50)
10. If you come in contact with any situation that is not covered in this set of rules you are to contact the building principal.
11. AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF TARDIES, ABSENCES, AND DETENTIONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF
12. Students are not permitted to park in the rear of the building.
13. When exiting the school grounds the center drive is to be used, students are not permitted to exit past the elementary building.
14. The Neshannock Township police will be notified when any vehicle damage occurs in the school parking lot(s).
15. You will receive a parking permit; however, the parking permit number does not assign you to that parking spot.
Parking will be on the first come, first serve basis.
16. Please remember that parking is a privilege and this privilege can be revoked for chronic tardiness, absenteeism,
reckless driving and other infractions of the Code of Conduct.
17. All students must agree to submit to random drug testing procedures.
PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF DRIVING REGULATIONS
Any violation of the rules and regulations may result in a loss of driving privileges, suspension from school, or having a vehicle towed away at the owner's expense, etc.
For the privilege of driving and parking on school property, I have read and agree to abide by the regulations set by the school authorities for the safety and convenience of the school population. It is further understood that I accept the penalties involved for violating the student driving rules and regulations.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the support line at FamilyID at 1-888-800-5582 X1 or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Neshannock High School Office at 724-658-5513.