Complete this online registration. Parent/Guardian must fill out registration. Registrations completed by students will not be approved.
- Read the "SHSD Release of Information" statement below.
- Read the "WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility" section below.
- Turn in a completed Steilacoom School District Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form to the SHS Athletic Office. (Please update with the most current physical date too).
- Purchase ASB Card. (Pay Spring 2020)
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee. (Pay Spring 2020)
- Pay any outstanding fines.
- Demonstrate medical insurance coverage.
- All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility
Submission of this registration packet confirms that parent/guardian and student have read and will abide by Steilacoom High School Extra-curricular Eligibility Code (2151P) linked below.
- Passing at least five (5) out of six (6) classes, or equivalent, in the previous semester.
- Running Start: One five (5) credit quarter course, or, one three (3) credit semester = One HS credit.
- Seniors on track to graduate taking less than six (6) classes must pass ALL classes!
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA, with no F's, during the athletic season.
- Under twenty years old.
- Regular member of the school they represent.
- Live within the service area of the Steilacoom Historical School District.
- Maintain amateur status in their sport or activity.
- Refrain from the use of illegal substances.
SHSD Release of Information
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches immediately.