- Complete this online registration
- Turn in a completed Pre-Participation History / Physical Examination form to the school Athletic Office.
- Purchase ASB Card through your school
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee
- Pay any outstanding fines
- All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a
Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent. Seniors on track to graduate and taking less than 6 classes must pass ALL classes!