Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Starmount High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together. Registration will be open on July 3rd for fall athletes who are starting workouts on July 6th. If you are starting workouts later than July 6th, DO NOT register earlier than 2 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST WORKOUT. This is important since some questions are time sensitive due to Covid-19.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional. UPDATE: Due to Covid-19, if an athlete had a physical ON OR AFTER MARCH 1ST, 2019, the physical will be valid for the entire 2020-2021 school year. Athletes are still encouraged to get a physical every year, and those with pre-existing issues, or those who are considered "high risk" must get a yearly physical for required medical clearance for athletics. Hard copies of physicals will be accepted in the main office. Both sides must be completed, and a medical professional must sign the back.
- Scanned or faxed copies will be accepted at this time due to the circumstances at the attention of Sarah Boles (336) 468-6434.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Sarah Boles at (336) 551-1150.