Prior to participating in any practice or tryout sessions for any interscholastic sport, each athlete must:
- Successfully pass a physical examination by a registered physician, and the copy of such examination must be on file in the office of the activity director. Physical exam is valid if issued on or after February 1st of the previous school year.
- Provide proof of personal health insurance.
Prior to playing in any GAME for any interscholastic sport, each athlete must:
- Return the Activity/Athletic Commitment Form with signatures of both student athlete and parent/guardian.
- Return the Drug Consent Form with signatures of both student-athlete and parent/guardian.
- Student must fill out and return a SCAT 3 Form within the first week of Practice/Tryouts.