Dear Collegiate Parents:
The spring sports season is near, and we are pleased to share the following important dates with you if your child plans to participate in track and field.
Hi everyone! Track season is quickly approaching;
Some important dates:
- Mandatory Parent/ Athlete information meeting: Monday April 6th at 6:00pm in the computer lab
- This meeting will be an overview of the season as well as expectations.
- This is also an opportunity to use the school computers to complete registration or watch the concussion videos. Registration deadline is April 6th!!!
- First Practice: Wednesday April 8th at 4:30
Our current scheduled track meets are on the following dates:
- Saturday May 2nd at Manning Track
- Wednesday May 6th at Danehy Park Track
- Wednesday May 13th at Manning Track
- Saturday May 23rd Belmonte Middle School
- Date TBD Championship meet *For those who have qualified
- Saturday June 6th Milford High School *Middle School Qualifying Meet only for those who have qualified
- OPTIONAL- May 30th Lowell Humane Society 5K. There is also a fun one mile walk option. The team will all be fundraising for the Lowell Humane Society, athletes do not need to run it if they do not want to. This event is open to family members as well.
Please note: Meet days are subject to change. Additional meets may be added.
Before the season:
- Make sure your child has a pair of RUNNING shoes, not just sneakers. We do not want injuries! If you need any assistance or recommendations, please reach out.
- Start walking/ jogging/ running to start preparing