FAMILY ID REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL SPRING SPORTS. IT WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 14 AT 12 NOON FOR SPORTS STARTING ON MONDAY 3.19.18 SO THAT EMERGENCY AND MEDICAL LISTS CAN BE PREPARED FOR COACHES FOR MONDAY PRACTICE. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED BY THEN, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE ON MONDAY 3.19.18.
Boys Outdoor Track and Field
Girls Outdoor Track and Field
WHEN COMPLETING THIS FORM, PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD'S CELL PHONE NUMBER AS REQUIRED, AS WELL AS YOUR OWN SO THAT BOTH OF YOU CAN RECEIVE TEXT ALERTS WHEN GAMES AND PRACTICES HAVE BEEN CHANGED OR CANCELLED. Thank you.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
- All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletic office prior to the first day of practice. Physical exams must take place June 1, 2017 or later. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
- The Winnacunnet High School Student-Athlete Parent Handbook for 2017-2018 can be found under LINKS. The parent/guardian and the student athlete are expected to read this document so that they understand the rules of Winnacunnet High School and the NHIAA for participation in our athletic programs. The parent/guardian will be expected to register the student athlete and sign the agreements.
- The electronic signature verifies that both the parent/guardian and the student athlete have read, understand and agree to all policies.
- This information MUST be completed before a student athlete is allowed to participate.