Requirements for Participation In Mercer Sports Programs.
In order to try out and participate in Mercer Athletics, complete and submit this online registration.
- Complete and submit online registration
- To participate in any sport, a student must have Mandatory Athletic Insurance. If insurance is needed, please complete the Approved Seattle School District Student Accident and Health Insurance Program application in print or enroll online.
- Physical Examination and Clearance Form (signed and dated by the examiner on the Seattle Public Schools Form which is good for two years)
A student-athlete MAY NOT try out or participate on any Mercer Sports Team if any of the above information is missing or not current. Upon making the team, the student-athlete is expected to:
- Follow the expectations outlined by coaches.
- Complete weekly grade and P.O.W.E.R. behavior checks with all teachers, with a ‘C’ or better in each class.
- Demonstrate P.O.W.E.R. and represent Mercer well.
NOTE: Ultimate Frisbee Spring Season is NOT sponsored through Seattle Public Schools. Registration for Ultimate Frisbee is through the Out-of-School-Time (OST) Program.