Silver Lake Regional High School is pleased to offer the following sports for the Spring Season. Links to MIAA COVID Task Force Sport Specific Guidelines can be found HERE. All tryout information can be found on the Athletic Department Website. Tryouts will take place the week of April 26.
Optional pre-season practices are up to the discretion of the coach and will be shared via ParentSquare if the coach decides to partake in such practices.
- G & B Lacrosse
- G & B Outdoor Track/Field
- G & B Tennis
- Girls Golf
- Wrestling (currently practice only pending April 1 EEA meeting with MIAA COVID Taskforce)
In addition to pre-registering your student-athlete online by Sunday, April 25, 2021, you are responsible for the following:
• Provide a copy of a physical examination current to within 13 months of participation to the Athletic office. A letter from a physician stating the student was examined and may participate in sports will NOT be accepted unless a copy of the physical examination is included in order to be in compliance with the MIAA.
• Pay online here or send a check for the user fee check in the amount of $300.00 made out to Silver Lake Athletics with the student's name and sport. Checks will be returned to the student or refunds will be processed if the student is not selected for the team.
• ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test must be completed by the student-athlete and be on file with the school. The school will send a link to any student-athlete who needs to take an new ImPACT test. The baseline is good for 2 years, and must be valid through the end of the current athletic season. We do not collect or accept baseline tests from outside sources.
• ATTEND A VIRTUAL SPORT SPECIFIC PRE-SEASON MEETING TBA (WE WILL SEND OUT GOOGLE MEET LINKS VIA PARENT SQUARE by Monday, April 19, 2021).
Students will NOT be allowed to join a team on the day of or after the first competition for that sport.