Welcome to North Allegheny's Spring 2021 Sports' Registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a winter sport at North Allegheny for the 2020 -- 2021 season.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- 1. If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- 2. After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- 3. Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one spring sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a spring sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another spring sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a winter sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (4) requirements before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny:
1. On-Line Registration - Each child must register and fill out the on-line physical form on this site. Please be sure to fill out all of the required information and update pertinent information if this is your child's 2nd or 3rd sport played during this school year. If you need a blank physical form, please use this link:
2. Physical Form - Below is a link to the physical form needed for sports:
The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is filled out, signed and uploaded to your Family ID registration within the Participant section. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your registration. Please upload it as a PDF file. You also have the option of dropping off the physical to the Athletic Office, mailing it to the Athletic Office or emailing a copy to email@example.com. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2020.
3. Baseline Concussion Testing (ImPACT) – A baseline concussion test is required to participate in a spring sport. Due to COVID restrictions, you must sign up for a date and time for taking the baseline concussion test. The Google link to sign up is below. If you are currently in 7th, 9th or 11th grade and this is your first sport played this school year, please sign up through this link:
- The testing is located on the 2nd floor of the Senior High School Computer in either room 244 or room 246. Athletes in 7th, 9th or 11th grade MUST have a current baseline test on file (performed May 2020 or later). If a student tried out and/or played a fall and/or winter sport for North Allegheny in 2020 then they do not need another test done this school year. Any student in 8th, 10th or 12th grade does not need to take the baseline test as long as they took it sometime during their 7th, 9th or 11th grade year.
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee is paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
- By using the "Pay and Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Submit" tab at the end of the registration process. If you choose the "Submit" button, please bring in a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (Rowing is the only club spring sport). Checks should be make payable to "NASD" and can be dropped off in the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School no later than Monday, November 9th. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact either the FamilyID support team, or contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7237 or e-mail Patti McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org.