Welcome to Walla Walla High School (WWHS) Athletics FamilyID registration. This program registration will close at midnight on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
- Only the parent/legal guardian may fill out this online form, the participant will be asked to sign some of the agreements.
- A current copy of your child's physical must be on file with WWHS. NOTE: Please make sure an updated copy of the athlete's sports physical is on file with the school by calling 526-8633 or 527-3020 -or- you can view the date on file through Skyward, under Health Info. Physicals must have no limitations and be valid for the entire length of their chosen sports season.
- The student-athlete must live within the boundaries of Walla Walla Public Schools, OR be Open Enrolled to attend Walla Walla Public Schools. (Students ENROLLED in College Place High School, may NOT participate in WWHS programs)
- Insurance coverage appropriate for participation in sports is REQUIRED.
- All students are required to be members of the Wa-Hi ASB ($10 yearly). Anyone who attends a private school or homeschool and participates in Athletics at Wa-hi is also required to become a member of the Wa-Hi ASB.
- Missing the registration deadline means missing first practice/tryouts.
- Late registration will open after the first practice is done (8 pm Monday, March 2, 2020).