Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School is pleased to offer the following sports for the Spring 2020 season:
• Baseball (F, JV, V)
• Softball (JV, V)
• Lacrosse Boys (JV, V)
• Lacrosse Girls (JV, V)
• Track & Field Boys (JV, V)
• Track & Field Girls (JV, V)
• Volleyball Boys (Co-Op with Nipmuc)
Tryouts for Spring Sports will begin on Monday, March 16th
Athletic fees are $50 per student/per sport - to be paid once the student has been named to a team.
Students will not be allowed to tryout if any they have any past due athletic fees.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications, and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must complete an online concussion course in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at http://www.nfhslearn.com/elect...
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.