All Varsity & JV Sports – FamilyID submission is due by Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
- Reminder - any middle school student interested in participating at the HS level must follow the NYS Athletic Placement Process. For more information about the Athletic Placement Process, please review the information on our Blind Brook Athletics Website.
- To provide the athletic department with initial information, please complete the form at this clickable link.
Modified Sports (middle school) – FamilyID submission is due by Wednesday, March 11, 2020 and may not be submitted prior to Monday, February 24th. *Registration will open on 2/24/20.
* Please note that if this form is not submitted by the deadline, we cannot guarantee your child will be cleared by the first day of tryouts.
* Please note a NEW INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC HANDBOOK is in effect, it must be reviewed in the agreements page prior to completing registration. Information can also be found at the Blind Brook Athletic website.
* Team interest/informational meetings will be held on a sport-by-sport basis prior to the start of the season. Information about the meeting times and locations will be given through morning announcements.
Varsity & JV Sports – March 9
Modified Sports (middle school) – March 23