Winchester High School offers the following Spring 2020 Sports:
Track and Field Boys and Girls
Tennis Boys and Girls
Lacrosse Boys and Girls
Ultimate Frisbee Co Ed
Sailing Co Ed
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. All students must ensure that the Athletic Office has a copy of a valid physical prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with physicals that expire at any time during the season will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a newer physical is turned in.
2. Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must have completed an online concussion course in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at:
3. Students must complete Impact Baseline Concussion Exam. These exams are valid for 2 years and are administered through the Athletic Office.
4. The Winchester School Committee voted to establish a User Fee for students participating in the high school Athletic Program during the school year. The fee is $350 per student per sport with a family cap of $1,400. User fees are due within a week after the start of the season. Waiver requests must be sent or emailed to the Athletic Director.
5. This entire online registration must be completed.
Additional information about the Athletic Department can be found on the school website:
**NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.
When registration has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation from FamilyID. You will also receive a follow-up email from the Athletic Office confirming that we have a valid physical on file, baseline exam is current, and user fee has been paid. You may review your registration by logging in to www.familyid.com and viewing your dashboard.