- All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their physical signed by their physician. Physicals are good for 13 months. Physicals must be received in the CHS Athletic Office BEFORE any participation is allowed.
- The Athletic User-Fee for all Spring sports programs is $195 per participant. The deadline for payment of all fees is April 10, 2020. A user fee payment form is available on the Canton High School Athletics website. Payment may also be made online at the conclusion of this registration.
- Be aware that the registration deadline comes BEFORE the fee is due. Rosters are not set until a week or two into the season so making payment ahead of time does not work well for everyone.
- There is an annual Family Cap of four fees/family- ($780). It is the responsibility of the family registering, to monitor your own family cap.
- Participants who qualify for the free/reduced lunch program will be automatically waived from the fee. Participants who are not enrolled in the free/reduced lunch program but are seeking a waiver must contact the Athletic Director's office.
Canton High School Athletics
Home of the Bulldogs!