1. Complete this online registration
2. Turn in a completed Athletic Pre-Participation History/Physical Examination form to the school Athletic Office that certifies that the participant’s physical condition is adequate for the activity or activities in which the student wishes to participate in. This physical examination must be conducted by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination- Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Physician’s Assistant (PA), and Naturopathic Physician. The physical exam shall be valid for up to twenty-four (24) consecutive months BUT cannot expire prior to the final state championship contest in the season that the athlete is registering for. If it is set to expire before the final state championship contest, the athlete will be required to get an updated physical exam prior to being cleared for participation. (Form is under the "Links" section of this page.)
3. ASB Office:
- pay ASB fee
- pay sport fee
- verify no outstanding fines
- receive "clearance checklist", student submit to Athletic Office
4. Athletic Office:
- submit completed RSD Physical Form
- submit ASB clearance checklist
- Final Clearance/Approval
All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
If student attended a school outside the Renton School District you must submit your last semester report card or current transcript.
Students doing Running Start must download and complete the Running Start Contract and turn it in at the time of clearing. (Form is under the "Links" section of this page.
All discipline must be served.
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 4 out of 5 classes, or equivalent. Seniors on track to graduate and taking less than 5 classes must pass ALL classes!
Students must meet Renton School District requirements - Minimum "current" 2.0 GPA.
Athletes not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for contests. They will be put on a "program of assistance", i.e. study table or tutoring, and are to be monitored regularly thru weekly grade checks.