We are pleased to offer the following Spring Sports
- Girls Lacrosse (3/21)
- Boys Lacrosse (3/21)
- Girls Tennis (3/21)
- Boys Tennis (3/21)
- Girls Outdoor Track (3/21)
- Boys Outdoor Track (3/21)
- Softball (3/21)
- Baseball (3/14)
- Golf (3/21)
- Cheerleading (Tryouts)
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring
that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must complete an online concussion course and sudden cardiac arrest forms within the past 12 months.
This may be found at https://sites.google.com/a/new... Please watch these videos via the web site--NOT on you tube. Let it run until the end, a form will pop up to be printed and signed by parent/guardian and athlete.
YOU CAN PAY ON LINE VIA CREDIT CARD. The fee to pay by credit card will be $105.00 because of service fees.
$100 fee will show up on next page. PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN UNTIL SEASON BEGINS