This form is for HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS ONLY - Registration always CLOSES 1 week before tryouts.
REGISTERING ON THIS SITE IS FREE!! (You will not be asked for a credit card)
PLEASE ONLY SIGN-UP FOR 1 SPORT
Tryouts will begin on Monday March 19 2018
Specific tryout Dates/Times will be posted here: Tryouts/Schedules
Bridgewater-Raynham High School is proud to offer the following sports:
• Lacrosse (Boys & Girls)
• Tennis (Boys & Girls)
• Spring Track (Boys & Girls)
BEFORE any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1) All students must submit a copy of their most recent physical exam to the Athletics Office BEFORE the first day of tryouts. Per MA State Law, physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will NOT be permitted to participate in tryouts, practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
2) State law requires that all athletes AND their guardian complete an online Concussion Course - EVERY YEAR. During registration both parent & student will be asked to sign off that you have both read the concussion information and watched the video. The FREE website link can be found under the ATHLETICS tab on brrhs.bridge-rayn.org. Click drop down menu for Consussion Information. (You no longer need to submit a copy of the certificate)
3) Impact Baseline Testing for concussions must be done BI-YEARLY by each athlete. Testing can only be done at BRRHS with the Athletic Trainer Peter Smith. Testing dates will be posted here: Baseline Dates
Any questions regarding concussion requirements, please email Peter directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must read and agree to the policies listed in the section "Agreements & Policies"
USER FEES: FAMILY ID DOES NOT PROCESS USER FEES ON THIS WEBSITE
THEREFORE, THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT SHOW THAT YOU'VE PAID THE FEE
It is FREE to tryout for a sport.
This fee is NOT paid during registration on FamilyID; it needs to be paid directly to BRRSD, only AFTER your student makes it onto a team.
Upon making it onto a sport team roster, participants are assessed a one time annual athletic user fee $300 due before the first game/match of the season. This one time payment covers all sports for the entire school year for any high school student (grade 9 - 12) wishing to participate on an athletic or cheerleading team.
The athletic user fee is non-refundable. Any participant who leaves a team voluntarily or who is dropped from a team by the Coach, Athletic Director, or Principal for disciplinary of scholastic deficiencies is not eligible for a refund. If a student is cut from (or chooses to leave) a team prior to the first game, the payment will be returned. Parents and participants should understand that this fee simply entitles the participant to a place on the team. It does not guarantee participation time in games, nor does it ensure specific positions on a team. Those decisions will remain with the coaches.
Student-athletes who are eligible for the Federal Free Lunch Program are entitled to a waiver of this fee upon request, in writing to the Principal.
B-R does NOT accept cash or personal checks. Athletic payments can be made ONLINE via the BRRSD website, or by Bank Check or Money Order payable to: Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District (BRRSD).
Family ID (this website) does NOT process User Fee payments. Registration on this site is FREE. Tryouts are FREE.
Upon making it onto a sport team roster, please then go to the USER FEE LINK below:
brrhs.bridge-rayn.org: select the red Athletics tab, then select 'High Schol Athletic User Fee'
(Link above will be emailed to you as part of your Registration Confirmation email)
FAMILY ID will not process User Fee payments.
This website will never ask you for a Credit Card.
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.