DIGHTON-REHOBOTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Registering for Athletics 2017-2018
We are excited to announce that we are requiring all families to register online through a partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com), for athletics and activities requiring a user fee. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs. If you do not have access to complete an online registration, please call the Athletic Office for assistance.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
1) PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If the student's physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
2) COMPLETE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE: The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) complete an online concussion course. During registration you will be asked to sign off that you have completed this course: http://nfhslearn.com/courses/3...
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
1. Scroll to bottom of page to Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folders.). If you already have an account, just log-in with your user name and password.
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
4. Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
If you need assistance with your registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
**No student athlete will be allowed to participate unless the parent or guardian has registered the student athlete on Family ID. The deadline for registrations on Family ID is March 19, 2018 . If your child switches sports after tryouts, we will be able to accommodate this change on the registration form at a later date. Once a student-athlete is told they make a team, checks should be made payable to Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School no later than March 30, 2018 to the Athletic Department, or on the on-line payment site, www.MySchoolBucks.com