Welcome to the Spring 2018 Sports' Pre-Participation registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a spring sport at North Allegheny for the 2018 season (starting Monday, March 5).
All registration requirements must be met by Friday, February 23 in order to be eligible to tryout for a Spring sport on Monday, March 5.
****Please note that if your son or daughter played or tried out for a Fall and/or Winter sport, we will have their Physical and ImPact Test on file. You do NOT need to provide this documentation to our office again****
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at North Allegheny.
3. Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
4. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already created a family account, please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations. Please be sure to enter your CHILD'S name under "Participant", and not the parent name.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one spring sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect what your child would like to play this spring. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another spring sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a spring sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (3) additional requirements after registering on this site, before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny. All registration requirements must be met by Friday, February 23 in order to be eligible to tryout for a Spring sport on Monday, March 5.
1. Registration on this Site - Please complete all required questions on this site.
2: Physical Form - The information on this site is equivalent to (8) of the (9) pages of the CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. The only form that must still be turned into the Athletic Office a week prior to tryouts is the Doctor's form (Section 6). You can find a copy of that form on the Athletic Page of www.northallegheny.org/athletics. The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is fill out, signed and dropped off to the Athletic Office by Friday, February 23, or upload it to your child's familyid account. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2017. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact us at 724-934-7238 for assistance.
3. ImPACT Concussion Tests - All students in 7th, 9th or 11th grade for the 2017 – 2018 school year, who are interested in participating in a North Allegheny Sport, are required to take the ImPACT test. In addition, any athlete in 8th, 10th or 12th grade (during the 2017 – 2018 school year) who did not take the test the previous school year must also complete the test prior to the start of their season. Tests will be provided free of charge to all North Allegheny Athletes if taken at North Allegheny. All student-athletes should arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the posted start time for the test. Once the test has begun, no one will be granted admittance. We do not under any circumstance accept baseline tests administered at a pediatricians office. Here are the spring dates for concussion testing at North Allegheny:
- Boys/Girls Track & Field (MS) - Monday, February 12 at 4:00 pm and Tuesday, February 20 at 4:00 pm
- Boys/Girls Track & Field (HS) - Monday, February 12 at 4:50 pm and Tuesday, February 20 at 4:50 pm
- Boys & Girls Lacrosse (HS) - Tuesday, February 13 at 4:00 pm and Wednesday, February 21 at 4:00 pm
- Baseball (MS & HS) - Wednesday, February 14 at 4:00 pm and Thursday, February 22 at 4:00 pm
- Softball (MS & HS) - Wednesday, February 14 at 4:50 pm and Thursday, February 22 at 4:50 pm
- Rowing (Boys/Girls) - Wednesday, February 14 at 4:50 pm and Thursday, February 22 at 4:50 pm
- Boys Volleyball (MS & HS) - Thursday, February 15 at 4:00 pm and Friday, February 23 at 4:00 pm
- Boys Tennis (HS) - Thursday, February 15 at 4:00 pm and Friday, February 23 at 4:00 pm
- All Athletes - Tuesday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 1 at 4:00pm
4. Participation Fee
– The District's Participation Fee is due prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
a).By using the "Pay On-Line" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts. Please be sure you move the athlete to "My Cart" when you are ready to pay on-line.
b) If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please add your child to your cart and choose the "Pay By Check" tab at the end of the registration process and continue to confirm the registration. If you choose the "Pay Off-Line" option, please bring in a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (rowing only), made payable to "NASD", to the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School by Friday, February 23 for all other spring sports. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact either the FamilyID support team, contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail Sara Ricci at email@example.com