All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in athletics at Bonney Lake High School. Clearances must go through the BLHS Athletic Department in the Main Office:
1) All online forms completely filled out and submitted.
(includes eligibility form, inherent risk form, emergency information card & concussion information form)
2) Physical and eligibility forms with all the appropriate signatures (physician, parent/guardian, student)
3) Required payments will be made at Bonney Lake High School or online.
a) Checks can be made out to “BLHS" or “Bonney Lake High School"
b) Debit or Credit Cards are accepted at BLHS
c) Online can be paid at: https://payments.sumnersd.org/
4) Be clear of all fines.
5) Purchase ASB card ($40)
6) Pay Athletic Participation Fee ($85)
a) If an athlete participates in a third season during the year, the fee will be reduced to $60 for that third sport.
7) Check with Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office, ensuring all steps have been completed for an Athletic Clearance ticket
Failure to be properly cleared will result in the student/athlete being classified ineligible and not allowed to practice and/or participate in the sport or activity, until properly cleared. Being ineligible might delay the Athlete's ability to begin practices on time.