Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2021-2022 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the SMHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a valid physical will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office
- In order to tryout for a sport, a student athlete must have a current physical that will not expire until after the state championship of that sport.
- Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Adam Phillips.