Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the SMHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a valid physical will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office
- Due to the extraordinary circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in school closures, a one year emergency addition to the State Board of Education Policy, ATHL-001, Interscholastic Athletics, was approved by the State Board of Education on April 23, 2020.
Date of Current Physical Requirement for 2020-2021
Prior to 03/01/19: Need valid, up-to-date physical prior to participating.
On or after 03/01/19 through 05/01/20: Granted a temporary extension to participate through the end of the 2020-2021 academic year.
On or after 05/02/20: Will participate based on the current policy of being “valid for 395 days”
- in order to tryout for a sport, a student athlete must have a current physical that will not expire until after the state championship of that sport.
- Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Adam Phillips.