1. Complete this online registration. You may only select to register for one (1) sport per season for Fall, Winter and Spring.
2. Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires that prior to the first participation in interscholastic athletics, a student shall undergo a thorough medical examination and be approved for interscholastic athletic competition by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination. WIAA regulations state that those licensed to perform physical examinations include MD, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Physician's Assistant (PA), and Naturopathic Physician. Physicals are good for 24 months ONLY if stated on the signed copy that the physician is signing off on a 24 month physical.
3. Purchase $25.00 ASB Card through your school (this is a one time purchase and is good for the entire school year). Athletes that purchase this card online will need to obtain ID card and ASB sticker from the ASB office.
4..PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN NOT PAY ANY FEES THROUGH THIS FAMILY ID SITE. **Payments will not be accepted until the ASB office opens mid-August, 2018. AT THAT TIME YOU MAY PAY ON-LINE (Debit or Credit) THROUGH OUR IN'TOUCH SYSTEM (LINK THROUGH THIS SITE OR THROUGH THE SKYRIDGE WEBSITE) OR IN THE SKYRIDGE ASB OFFICE WITH CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Pay the user fee of $30.00 for the sport you are registering. For cut sports (basketball and volleyball) do not pay the fee until you make that selected team. For Knowledge Bowl the only payment requirement is a $25.00 ASB fee.
5. All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a private insurance program.
6. Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent.