THIS REGISTRATION IS ONLY FOR ATHLETES PLAYING THEIR FIRST SPORT IN THE SPRING
Once your FamilyID account is active, you can register your student athlete to complete the clearance process.
- Fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- In the athletics area of the Sewickley Academy portal, you will find the document labeled PIAA Medical Form 2019 - 2020.
In the Participant Information Section, you will be asked to upload a scanned copy of the PIAA Section 6 Form or PA physical form for Senior School Students.
- This is where you will upload your Physical form, signed by your doctor. Please see more information below.
- No student in the Middle School will be permitted to practice or play in games until you have registered your child and pages 1, 2 and 5 of the PIAA packet have been uploaded to this platform.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Department will be checking the Family ID platform in July. We will be officially approving athletes during this time. An athlete will be approved when registration is complete and an up to date Section 6 Form has been uploaded to Family ID for Senior School students.
Information about your Doctor’s PIAA Physical Section 6 Form:
- Every Senior School athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2019. Physicals dated before June 1, 2019 will not be valid.
- The doctor performing your physical will need to fill out Section 6 of the PIAA physical paperwork. You will need to print that form and bring it to the doctor on the date of your physical so that he/she can sign it once the physical is complete. Once complete and signed, this is what you will scan and upload to Family ID.
- Important: Only the official PIAA Section 6 form or the PA physical exam form will be accepted for Senior School registration.
- Athletes who upload physicals on a different form other than the Section 6 form or the PA physical form will not be approved to participate at the Senior School level.
- There will be an additional tabs to upload any other document that may be needed (I.e care forms for asthma, diabetes, conditions).