ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS THURSDAY, JANUARY 2, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the McGovern School.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- IMPORTANT - Remember to update participant information for this school year
- Check your personal FamilyID account for registration & payment status
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates.
- If pick-up person should change, notify the school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on February 17-21 and March 13, unless noted.
- Inclement Weather: If school is dismissed early or closed due to inclement weather, after school classes are cancelled. All weather-related cancellations will be made up at the end of the session.
- No transportation from McGovern to Burke-Memorial for MEDI students.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
UPDATED CLASS INFORMATION:
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- All students are dismissed from the McGovern lobby.
- The school doors are locked during programs and unlocked by staff at 4:10.
- Please do not arrive early.
- Please do not press the door buzzer.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.