ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 2, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the Burke-Memorial School.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- IMPORTANT - Remember to update participant information for this school year
- Check your personal FamilyID account for registration & payment status
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates. Note to teacher required only for programs beginning immediately after school.
- If pick up person should change, please notify school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on February 17-21 and March 13, unless noted.
- Inclement Weather: If school is dismissed early or closed due to inclement weather, after school classes are cancelled. All weather-related cancellations will be made up at the end of the session.
- Note different class times for Karate and Home Alone Safety.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
- UKULELE FOR BEGINNERS - This fun new program is now available on Mondays. Scroll down to MM21 to register.
- MAGIC! - A new day has been added for this popular program: Tuesdays, January 28-March 3. Please scroll down to MM11 to register.
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- All students are dismissed from the main entrance doors of Burke-Memorial School.
- The school doors will be locked during all after school programs.
- Teachers will dismiss students from the Burke-Memorial front doors.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.
- Please do not arrive early or press the door buzzer.