ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the Memorial School.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates. Note to teacher required only for programs beginning immediately after school.
- If pick up person should change, please notify school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on February 18-22 and March 15 , unless noted.
- Note different class times for Super Sports Vacation Program, Home Alone Safety and Karate.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
MM2. DRUMMING LIKE A ROCKSTAR - The program is cancelled
MM10. FLOOR HOCKEY - The program is cancelled
MM14. YOGA STRONG - The program is cancelled
SA19. SUMMER ADVENTURES CAMP – Entering Grades K-6
We are excited to offer early registration at a discounted rate for our 2019 Summer Adventures Camp! Our full day camp at the Medway Middle School offers eight week-long sessions beginning the week of June 24. Online registration through FamilyID begins Tuesday, January 1. Please visit https://www.familyid.com/medwa... to register.
- The school doors will be locked during all after school programs.
- Teachers will dismiss students from the Memorial front doors.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.
- Please do not arrive early or press the door buzzer.