ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the McGovern School.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates.
- If pick-up person should change, notify the school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on February 18-22 and March 15 , unless noted.
- Note different class location for Karate and Super Sports Vacation Program.
- No transportation from McGovern to Burke for MEDI students.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
UPDATED CLASS INFORMATION:
SA19. SUMMER ADVENTURES CAMP – Entering Grades K-6
We are excited to offer early registration at a discounted rate for our 2019 Summer Adventures Camp! Our full day camp at the Medway Middle School offers eight week-long sessions beginning the week of June 24. Online registration through FamilyID begins Tuesday, January 1. Please visit https://www.familyid.com/medwa...to register.
- All students will be dismissed from the McGovern lobby.
- The school doors will be locked during programs and unlocked by staff at 4:10.
- Please do not arrive early.
- Please do not press the door buzzer.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.