The Community Education Department is pleased to offer After School programs to Medway Middle School students in grades 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in some programs.
- IMPORTANT - PLEASE remember to update your child's grade, teacher, allergy information when registering.
- Check your personal FamilyID account for registration reminders & payment status.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
- Note different class times for Karate, Home Alone Safety, Presentation Sklz, and First Aid/CPR.
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- Students may be picked up by parents/guardians in front of the Middle School.
- Late buses are not available this fall.